A detox bath does wonders to your body. It cleans out all the toxins and chemicals out of your body. Although it is recommended to have one once a week, the main usage I make of it is when my kids or myself catch a cold. The faster you take a detox bath, the higher the probabilities to immediately say good bye to your cold! And it is so easy to do:
What you´ll need:
- Epsom salt
- Baking Soda
- Eucalyptus essential oil (optional)
- minimum 20 minutes of your time
What to do:
- Fill your bathtub with comfortably hot water.
- Add Epsom salt:
- 1/2 cup for children up to 60 lbs/ 27 kg,
- 1 cup for children from 60 to 100 lbs / 27- 45 kg
- 2 cups for adults and children above 45 kg
- Add baking soda (1 teaspoon for children, 2 for adults)
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil to help clearing out your nose.
- Drink a glass of water before entering the bath to avoid dehydration.
- Soak during 20 minutes minimum, 10 minutes minimum for kids. Make sure your entire body is fully under water.
- Be ready to sweat as you eliminate all the toxins out of your body!
This detox cold bath truly works wonders. I was always able to completely cut off or significantly shorten our colds.