Ever heard of Konjac sponges? I just recently did and after using it for a few months now I am absolutely thrilled! Konjac sponges come from Konjac plants, which come from Asia. Meaning this little sponge is 100% natural and 100% biodegradable. Asian women have been using them on their faces for some time. No wonder, as their main benefits are: they very softly exfoliate your skin, they hydrate your skin, they stimulate the collagen fibres in your skin, and they activate your lymphatic system. Meaning they prevent wrinkles 100% naturally.
Konjac sponges can be used on ALL skin types, even on very sensitive skins. There are several types of Konjac sponges, each one adapted to the different skin types:
- The 100% pure Konjac sponge(white)is adapted to all skin types (dry, oily, mixed, etc.)
- The Bamboo carbon Konjac sponge (black) is adapted for oily skins with acne.
- The pink clay Konjac sponge (pink) is perfect for sensitive and delicate skins.
- The green clay Konjac sponge (green) is meant for mixed and oily skins.
- The red clay Konjac sponge (red) is for all dry and mature skins.
What you’ll need:
- a Konjac sponge adapted to your skin type
- a litte bowl
What to do:
- The first time you use your sponge, let it soak in warm water for 15 minutes. In the future, you’ll just need to let it soak for 2 minutes until it is soft and big before each use.
- Clean your face thoroughly and remove all make up.
- Morning and evening, massage your entire face softly with your wet sponge in circular movements from bottom to top: neck, chin, cheeks, nose, and forehead (30 to 90 seconds).
- Rinse your face.
- Rinse your sponge and squish it very softly.
- Let your sponge dry by hanging it from the little rope it is attached to.
- Apply your usual day or night moisturizer.
- Every two weeks, place your sponge in very warm water (not boiling) and let it soak for 5 minutes to clean it and disinfect it.
Your sponge should last approximately 3 months.
The Konjac sponge is a wonderful beauty product for men, women, and teenagers. It is anti-aging, exfoliating, and 100% natural. Use it twice a day, and see your pores tighten, your skin texture refine, your skin become softer, and your skin complexion become more luminous and radiant. I did.